"Advocating the Complexity of Corporate Law"
Facilitated by Professor Michael Adams, Dean, Western Sydney University Law School, the panel discussion is an opportunity to hear from the barristers who advocate, advise and represent clients in intricate cases of corporate law. From the bar, hear the insider’s view of Australian corporate law.
The 33rd Conference program covers a range of subject matters and topics including:
- Beyond the business judgement rule
- Hear from the regulators: What you need to know
- Innovation in action
- The current state of corporate culture
- How cyber savvy is your organisation?
- The pursuit of productivity
- Reputational risk