Ark Group Australia's Women Legal 2016 Business Roundtable is being held on Friday 29 January 2016 at Rydges World Square Sydney. The Roundtable will address:
- Future of diversity and leadership in the legal profession
- The myth of work-life balance and flexibility
- Developing a successful and satisfying career
- Identifying opportunities in private practice and beyond
- Practical marketing, networking and social media tips
- Cultural change in the legal profession
6 St. James' Hall Chambers' Dominique Hogan-Doran SC is one of the featured speakers. She will focus her remarks on the Business of Law, in particular on the future of the Australian legal profession, the potential impact of disruptive technology and big data, alternative business structures and globalisation and professional mobility.
More details and registration details are available at Ark's Website.