6 St. James' Hall's Dr Stephen Tully and Alexandra Rose review recent cases concerning client legal privilege in the Chapter III Newsletter (Winter 2015) edition recently published by the Law Council of Australia's Federal Litigation and Dispute Resolution Section.
- DPP (Cth) v Galloway (a pseudonym) & Ors  VSCA 272
- Australian Competition & Consumer Commission v Yazaki Corp  FCA 1316
- Donoghue v Commissioner of Taxation  FCA 235
- National Australia Bank Ltd v C & O Voukidis Pty Ltd (No. 2)  NSWSC 258
- Construction, Forestry, Mining and Energy Union v Port Kembla Coal Terminal Ltd  FCA 282
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission v Park Trent Properties Group Pty Ltd  NSWSC 342
3 September 2015